Join our growing team
of personable and well-educated staff
McClintock & Associates realizes that our greatest assets are our employees. The firm's commitment to excellence is dependent on the development of our team, both personally and professionally. McClintock & Associates demonstrates appreciation of our employees by providing education, flexibility and opportunity for a more complete and satisfying work-life integration.
We are committed to excellence. As leaders in providing compliance and consulting services to postsecondary institutions nationwide, we allow schools to focus on changing their students’ lives. We value team members who are solution-minded and are eager to learn and develop.
At McClintock & Associates you have the opportunity to increase your experience in financial statement auditing or taxation amongst a diverse client base. We also provide specialized opportunities in governmental compliance auditing and merger and acquisition due diligence.
We currently have featured positions that need to be filled. We pride ourselves on building a team of professionals that want to provide good service and have a healthy work-life balance. Apply today to join our growing team.
An experienced team geared towards solving problems
It's one thing to say McClintock & Associates values company culture but it's another for our team to say it. See what our team has to say.
Working with McClintock
At McClintock & Associates, you have the opportunity to increase your experience in financial statement auditing or taxation amongst a diverse client base. We also provide specialized opportunities in governmental compliance auditing and merger and acquisition due diligence.
- Family focused culture
- Competitive salary
- 10 paid holidays and generous PTO policy
- Flexible scheduling including work from home options
- Student Loan Repayment program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Appreciation and team building events
- Paid volunteer time
- Medical insurance with Health Savings Account opportunities
- Dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with monthly employer contribution (including Roth)
- Year-end bonuses paid to employees since 2006
- Charitable match program
- TSA precheck for employees that travel
- Free parking
- Wellness programs
- Small client teams mean direct interaction with our directors and managers and the executives with our clients
- Build your own career path as part of a growing entrepreneurial company
- Opportunities to work on a variety of project types and sizes
- CPE provided on a regular basis and on a wide range of topics
- One-on-one mentoring
- Reimbursement of state CPA fees
- Paid membership in AICPA and PICPA
- Partial reimbursement for CPA, FAAC and Enrolled Agent exam fees
- Reimbursement for conference attendance, external CPE, and other soft skill trainings
As a company we believe in a shared set of values. We recruit employees based on these values and root our work in practicing these values daily.
We value time at home with loved ones and provide flexibility to ensure we do not miss important moments. We recognize the importance of taking time away from our work.
We collaborate with our clients to solve their problems. We bring a positive mindset focused on answering questions, and we are proactive in identifying issues before they arise.
We are responsible for and engaged in our personal and professional development. We recognize that our mind is a muscle that can be strengthened by using the resources available to us.
We Not Me
We work as a team that moves together. We are not siloed individuals. When our teammates need support, we seek them out and pick them up knowing that the team is stronger together.
Sound like a team you want to join?
We pride ourselves on building a team of professionals that want to provide good service and have a healthy work-life balance. If this is a team you would want to join, check out our current job openings to join our growing team.