Join our growing team of personable and well-educated staff
McClintock & Associates realizes that our greatest assets are our employees. The firm’s commitment to excellence is dependent on the development of our team, both personally and professionally. McClintock & Associates demonstrates appreciation of our employees by providing education, flexibility and opportunity for a more complete and satisfying work-life integration.
We are committed to excellence. As leaders in providing compliance and consulting services to postsecondary institutions nationwide, we allow schools to focus on changing their students’ lives. We value team members who are solution-minded and are eager to learn and develop.
At McClintock & Associates you have the opportunity to increase your experience in financial statement auditing or taxation amongst a diverse client base. We also provide specialized opportunities in governmental compliance auditing and merger and acquisition due diligence.
From Our Team
Working with McClintock
At McClintock & Associates, you have the opportunity to increase your experience in financial statement auditing or taxation amongst a diverse client base. We also provide specialized opportunities in governmental compliance auditing and merger and acquisition due diligence.
- Family first culture – we treat our employees like family
- Competitive salary
- 10 paid holidays and generous PTO policy
- Flexible scheduling including work from home options
- Student Loan Repayment program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Appreciation and team building events
- Paid volunteer time
- Medical insurance with Health Savings Account opportunities
- Dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with monthly employer contribution (including Roth)
- Year-end bonuses paid to employees since 2006
- Charitable match program
- TSA precheck for employees that travel
- Free parking
- Wellness programs
- Small client teams mean direct interaction with our directors and managers and the executives with our clients
- Build your own career path as part of a growing entrepreneurial company
- Opportunities to work on a variety of project types and sizes
- CPE provided on a regular basis and on a wide range of topics
- One-on-one mentoring
- Reimbursement of state CPA fees
- Paid membership in AICPA and PICPA
- Partial reimbursement for CPA, FAAC and Enrolled Agent exam fees
- Reimbursement for conference attendance, external CPE, and other soft skill trainings
Sound like a team you want to join?
We pride ourselves on building a team of professionals that want to provide good service and have a healthy work-life balance. If this is a team you would want to join, check out our current job openings to join our growing team.